Old 13-01-2008, 08:49 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Pond add value?

My koi pond with a built in (thereby leak proof) veggie filter is VERY low
maintenance. In fact, the entire back yard is low maintenance with NO, I repeat NO
grass anywhere. The back yard is set up for entertaining or just having dinner out
in the back yard and enjoying watching the fish (with lights in the evening is even
more wonderful) and listening to the splash of the waterfall. People do just love
our backyard with pond. even the next door neighbors say they love to hear the
waterfall. Ingrid

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:10:38 CST, San Diego Joe wrote:
I don't think you can say pond & low maintenance in the same sentence