Old 13-01-2008, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Looking after Kucle plant

In article ,
Tom writes:

| If I can just ask two more quick questions.
|
| 1) So it's ok to keep it outside during summer? Should I keep it in the
| shade or direct sunlight?

Either, provided that the shade is open. Don't move plants from dark
positions to direct sunlight in one go.

| 2) I've two choices on where to put it during winter (I live in a flat
| so I'm limited)
|
| a) The living room windowledge. South facing so maximum light, cool in
| the day and at night but the central heating's on in the evening (20c).
|
| b) The spare room windowledge. East facing so only has direct light
| after about midday but still has daylight in the morning. I don't have
| the heating on in this room so it's always very cool.

Either should do. I don't know which is better. It needs more water
in the warmer location.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.