Old 13-01-2008, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Naff or chic?

On 13/1/08 23:11, in article ,
"someone" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
snip

... or brightly coloured glass chippings on
graves. I hate them, others love them or they wouldn't be made.

I know I posted earlier but I just had to respond to this: how I hate those
green glass chippings too. Why can't people just plant rosemary on a grave?
There is something so depressing about the green glass stuff.

Low maintenance=salved conscience, I'm afraid. There are a couple of graves
in our old Victorian, country churchyard with plastic flowers on. I have to
restrain myself from chucking them in the bin. Not my family, not my
flowers, not my business but definitely not 'right', either. Nothing and
nature would be kinder, IMO.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk