Old 13-01-2008, 11:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Zygo triste 'Deni' x self

My information is second hand, but I understand he's pouured himself into
his cranberry business and is helping his wife in her battle with breast
cancer. His greenhouses are to die for. Some are huge and completely climate
controlled. His pictures are fantastic. You can see many of them at Troy
Meyer's Conservatory. Dale contributes a lot of seed to Troy's business. He
communicates directly with a few people. He has so much to contribute I
would love to see him back here.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Whatever happened to Dale? He used to post here decades ago.
K Barrett

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
Thsi is a miniature Zygopetalum that blooms frequently with flowers that
are better than 1/2 size to the larger species but much easier to keep.
This selection is a tribute to Dale Borders' wife.
Gary