Old 13-01-2008, 11:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Probably not Dendrobium Ursula x Neo-Hawaii

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:46:54 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

I've now succeded in acquiring all my "first pass" wish list of orchids. Rather
than relaxing satisfied, I'm developing a new wish list that is heavy with New
Guinea Spatulata Den species. I'll never grow them to their full potential -
check out that book "Spatulata Orchids of New Guinea" by the Orchid Society of
New Guinea if you can - & I'll probably kill at least some of them. But I'd
love to try to grow them.
Dave Gillingham

Quite a project. I never seceded in making a wish list. I have made
drool lists. But mostly it is what lights my fire when I see it in
bloom. Too often I have been disappointed when I bought with out
knowing a particular plants abilities.

I love so well that I have to carry a list of those we own or I
continue to buy the same species. G Sr moments or not I
have been doing it for 30 years, so I gave up on the memory
and just try to double check with the hope that name changes
do not mess me up.
SuE