Old 14-01-2008, 12:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Diacm Chantilly Lace 'Twinkle'

I don't really know... mine wasn't fragrant, and a person I shared a
piece with was disappointed it wasn't fragrant at all... I got mine from
Carmela. You? Do yu recall? This one has been meristemmed many times,
so I don't think Carmela is at 'fault'

V_coerulea wrote:
It's lightly fragrant. Nothing much to speak of. Is that what it's supposed
to be?
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Is that one fragrant for you? I had one that wasn't. I chalked it up as
lost in mericloning. I think mine was a different clone.

K Barrett

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..