Old 14-01-2008, 12:34 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chip chip is offline

Default Pond add value?

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
It could be really hard to work out a design to remove our pond! It
lies between two decks. Maybe decking over a filled pond?

Jim

I am 95% certain that I will design my conversion from pool to pond so
that the pool is recoverable easily(?) for the new owners. That way
they have a choice and I have a more easy to sell house.

Here in PHX there is a fairly good business in decking over closed down
pools to add patio space in the backyard and stop the maintainability
problems.

Chip