Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Heather Edwards

Default Installing an irrigation system

The best thing you could do is visit an irrigation shop and have a chat to
them. Failing that put irrigation into a search engine such as Anzwers and
you'll get loads off information.

You will need to learn about friction, water pressure, hosing types such as
pvc, low, medium or high density requirements.

Go to your hardware store and pick up a plan for irrigation. Hardie Pope do
one from memory. It is easy to use pvc under ground but you need to make
sure you have pressure. You will need to dig trenches if you're doing it
yourself. Also try calling an irrigation installer for a quote & ask
questions. Best of luck. Heather.
"peep" peep.peep@com wrote in message
.. .
Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about installing an automatic irrigation system. I want to
install some pop up sprinklers for my already established front lawn and
fixed sprinklers for the garden beds.. How do I run the hosing

under-ground
without damaging the lawn and the gardens?

BTW, I recently purchased the house. The gardens and lawn are about 3

months
old.

Kind Regards.