Old 14-01-2008, 10:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Zygo triste 'Deni' x self

Truly a lovely set, Gary. Thank you very much.

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 07:35:11 -0500, "V_coerulea" wrote:

Thsi is a miniature Zygopetalum that blooms frequently with flowers that are
better than 1/2 size to the larger species but much easier to keep. This
selection is a tribute to Dale Borders' wife.
Gary

Dave Gillingham