Old 14-01-2008, 05:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default I ran over a rock with my lawnmower. Help!

"Jim" wrote in message
Duff wrote:

Jim wrote:
Srgnt Billko wrote:
jacko wrote:
pepipootles wrote:

Hi
Does anyone know why my lawnmower won't start after I ran over a
rock
with it?? I changed the fuse but that didn't help.
Please help!!

Most likely the flywheel key is sheared and the motor is off it's
timing.

He said he replaced the "fuse". That should have corrected the
timing.

no no no.. to correct the timing you need to click
on control panel and then double click on date/time...

Yes, but you must reboot after that.

that's always a good time to click on power/management and take
a look at the spark plug. btw - clicking on power/management before
changing any fuses reduces the chances of a reverse power surge being
released from the matter inverter back into the fusion coupler where
an oscillation has the potential to develop between the fusion coupler
and the ground emf emitter. double the risk if we're talking dual
reaction platform.

btw - have any of you had your neighbor residing on your left side
complain of their PC running slower while you're mowing your lawn?

We should write a self-help book.