Old 14-01-2008, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter James[_2_] Peter James[_2_] is offline

Default OT "The Wars"

GARDENING wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:49:40 -0000, 'Mike' wrote:

I note with very great interest that the following has not been answered.

This is a gardening newsgroup .. G A R D E N I N G !!

Do you understand that ????? I guess not - you understand very little :-(
snipped
Please GO AWAY and leave us alone ... just GO AWAY.

Why do you give him the satisfaction of a reply. Just kill file him,
and that's him done and dusted. If he comes back with another alias or
user name, then just kill file that. If we all did that, and made no
other repsonse, he would soon dry up and blow away.