Old 14-01-2008, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cliff_the_gardener cliff_the_gardener is offline

Default Raspberrries

On 13 Jan, 14:52, wrote:
On 12 Jan, 16:50, Pam Moore wrote:

I have a lot of raspberry canes on my allotment, and although some
were planted as Summer-fruiting and some as Auntumn-fruiting, I now
cut them all down in the winter and get a good succession of fruits.

My friend does this and she says it hasn't made any difference, she
still gets a good yield every year.

I am searching desperately for the rubus caesius, the dewberry. It is
listed but I can't find suppliers. Also I'm looking for a crabapple,
malus pumila Red Glow. Listed is the 'pink glow' but not red glow. Any
idea?