Old 14-01-2008, 04:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Zygo triste 'Deni' x self

Hmmm? I thought cranberries were the fruit of a vine or shrub? Cheers Wendy

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
It's either Oregon or Washington, I'm not sure. I don't associate the NW
with cranberries either but I guess anywhere you've got sandy fields that
can be flooded you've got cranberry bogs. I wouldn't try it here in SC.
You can get his address from Troy or set up a return email through Troy.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Many of his photos were the first ones Jay Pfahl had on his website. I'm
glad he's support Troy. I'm sorry to hear of his wife's cancer. You
know, I really gotta stay in better touch with people.

Cranberies, eh? Now why did I think he lived in Oregon, LOL!

K Barrett

V_coerulea wrote:
My information is second hand, but I understand he's pouured himself
into his cranberry business and is helping his wife in her battle with
breast cancer. His greenhouses are to die for. Some are huge and
completely climate controlled. His pictures are fantastic. You can see
many of them at Troy Meyer's Conservatory. Dale contributes a lot of
seed to Troy's business. He communicates directly with a few people. He
has so much to contribute I would love to see him back here.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Whatever happened to Dale? He used to post here decades ago.
K Barrett

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
Thsi is a miniature Zygopetalum that blooms frequently with flowers
that are better than 1/2 size to the larger species but much easier to
keep. This selection is a tribute to Dale Borders' wife.
Gary