Old 14-01-2008, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Carrotte Rouge

On 14/1/08 23:19, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:12:58 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 14/1/08 22:29, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
Martin writes:
| On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:43:23 GMT, Jennifer Sparkes

| wrote:
|
| When I tasted purple carrots I was very disappointed, they seemed
| very flavourless and not even an attractive addition colourwise to the
| meal. ((
|
| likewise with purple potatoes.

Hmm. I can recommend Shetland Black. Something to get your teeth
stuck into.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

And left in? ;-)

LOL

I've tried some from Mull (IIRC) and couldn't really see
what the fuss was about, though they were an interesting conversation piece.

Teeth? :-)

I use my teeth to keep my tongue between. Mostly. Without them,
conversation is somewhat shlimitedsh.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk