Old 15-01-2008, 11:35 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default companion planting - let's have it out!

In article ,
Terryc wrote:

you can also do corn, squash and baby chickens!! (the idea being that when
the chicks are tall enough to pop out from the leaves, they are too big to
tempt eagles. or something like that. but clearly you have your hands full
as it is.)

Well, we discuss that regularly, but the $700 to build a decent cage to
prevent them becoming cat food is rather off putting. I also weant to be
sure that I do not have to them start buying expensive food.

But the better solution is to deliver the cats to the RSPCA for the cost of
petrol...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/