Old 15-01-2008, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Campa-Man Campa-Man is offline

Default Bamboo leaves turning black

"Campa-Man" wrote in message news:...
Hi

Have a Black (Nigeria whatever)Bamboo for two years now, the first year it
lost two of its three canes as I think it got waterlogged, drilled more
drainage in the half barrel that its in and the other two canes lost and
replaced there leaves as they are supposed to.

However I have noticed now that the tips of all the leaves are turning
black, and am worried that I am loosing the complete plant.

Any ideas?

My other long leaf bamboo is flourishing in the same situation.