Old 15-01-2008, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default a very pleasant morning

On 15 Jan, 13:57, David in Normandy wrote:
Terrible here in Normandy. It just isn't safe to be outside
- everything is blowing past the window - plastic plant
pots, garden chairs, trees, sheep, cows, tractors :-)
I fear for our roof in this weather. At least we should be
too hight up to be flooded, though the road below could
become unpassable.

Totally cleared up here - sunshine after what I can describe 'the end
of the world' last night. So brace yourself, if you see respite this
evening, it's coming back your way again early tomorow morning ...