Old 15-01-2008, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default a very pleasant morning

On 15/1/08 13:14, in article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

In spite of the dire weather forecast I have just spent 3 hours working in
the garden. It is not raining and is very mild with a teeny bit of sunshine.
Now I am inside eating my lunch - banana sandwiches - and feeling rather
pleased that I have managed to get so much done. I know that there is still
a great deal of flooding in the county and I should not be too smug.

kate
Gloucestershire

Pouring rain here more on than off and strong-ish winds, but not gales.
There's some localised flooding round rivers and streams in some villages
but not in properties as yet, thank goodness.
The water is running down the nursery paths and our lane like mini-rivers.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk