Old 15-01-2008, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
dr dr is offline

Default Vegetables, but not as we know them

'Mike' wrote:

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
Has anyone else seen these pictures? Amazing!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7186989.stm

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.freerice.com/index.php

Fantastic. What was the waterfall in picture 3 made of?

Kind regards

Mike

They really are quite cool pictures, should be in a photoshop newsgroup,
might have to cross post this.

As for the waterfall looking closely I still think it's actually just water,
but since the remit of the images is things found in a kitchen and edible I
guess water is perfectly acceptable.

Duncan