Old 15-01-2008, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Anthony Anthony is offline

Default Growing lights in the greenhouse

Hi
Can anyone tell me what lights/bulbs are used in the greehouse to extend the
growing hours for seeds. I have done a 'Google' and there are a great many
different bulbs out there, and they seem to be mainly for growing plants for
'your own personal use'!!!
I would like to extend the growing hours for my veg seeds so they are well
established possibly for showing this year, fingers crossed.
TIA
Anthony