Old 15-01-2008, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default a very pleasant morning

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Dave Hill" wrote ((snip))

It will be nice to get away to Egypt and Jordan just to get away from
the rain, but watch out for the headlines "Pyramids closed due to
first ever flooding"
The weather out there will be colder at night than we are having, but
it should be fry and MUD FREE, 2 weeks without my wellies, that will
feel strange.
Even as I write this there are spots of rain on the window,

When we visited the Pyramids on a cruise last year, we were rather surprised
that the weather and 'feelings' were that of a ""Pleasant English Summer
Day""". There was a slight warm breeze blowing and quite comfortable to
stroll around.

Beware the "Tat" touts who will try to pressurise you into buying their
rubbish. Don't make eye contact and be firm with the "NO".

Have a super time. A place you must visit. Be interested if the same
impression of the Pyramids strikes you as it did me. ??????

Mike