Old 15-01-2008, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default a very pleasant morning

On Jan 15, 10:38*pm, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:14:48 -0800 (PST), "judith.lea"

wrote:
We had a complaint from a woman that one of our trees overhung the pavement
causing her to hit her head on a branch each time she walked past. The branch is
2.50m above the pavement.

Maybe it saw her coming and swung down?

Yeah right. Maybe it ducked. )

Maybe next time it will swing harder - really, really hard.
I told my wife that if she sees her again, ask her to stand in the place where
the woman's dog has just crapped and to jump up and show her how the tree hits
her.
--

Martin

I have a better idea, tie a rope around the branch and when said dog
arrives, pull it back so it is under tension and then let it go -
whoops was that a dog in the North Sea? :-)

Judith