Old 16-01-2008, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default a very pleasant morning

On Jan 15, 10:52*pm, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:35:03 -0800 (PST), "judith.lea"

wrote:
Can you hear the wind?

Yes and the rain hammering against the windows.

*The electricity went off for a very short time

Oh dear nowadays half the Europe is plunged unto darkness every time there is a
what starts as a local problem.

and now the t.v. is making squaky noises, I expect the satellite is
being bashed around. *I'm off to bed, I like laying in bed, warm and
snug listening to the wailing of the wind and the rain lashing on the
windows.

and the cat purring.
--

Martin