Old 16-01-2008, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Ideas please - north facing wall

On 16 Jan, 11:07, "Pat Gardiner" wrote:
I should perhaps explain that both garden and website are currently a bit
neglected due to illness. The garden is getting some attention now. Raised
beds in the tunnels, new watering systems, improved log storage....compost
production. I want to start more propogation etc
I gave the website to a Norwegian botanist friend, but alas, she has gone
off sick, so I'm not sure when, or if, it will return to regular updates.

Oh, don't you worry! There's enough on your website for a fortnight
bedtime reading! I had seen your site before, we talked last year - I
used to sign as La Puce. But due to my nickname continuous distortion,
I dropped it, reluctantly as it's my name ... Now it's time for
planning - preferably with your feet up in the warmth. So gather your
strength and get well soon.

It is perhaps time to apologise for the furious row over animal health
spilling over to ukrg from ukba from time to time. That is not my doing.
Some of the people follow me about the usenet.
The *ill mannered dispute has been going on for seven years, but the issues
are unbelievably important - including the source of *much human MRSA.
Sorry if it disturbed your peace and tranquility.

Again, it's an individual choice to read or not to read what is thrown
here. I wouldn't worry. It was interesting )