Old 16-01-2008, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default a very pleasant morning

On 16/1/08 12:03, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Jan 16, 11:51*am, Sacha wrote:
On 16/1/08 11:34, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 03:15:56 -0800 (PST), "judith.lea"
wrote:

Hi Emery, long time no hear! *Two people were killed near our home
yesterday whilst out hunting, trees came down on them. *It's still
blowing but it has lessened.

The storm here finished during the night

We started the day with hurling rain but now have mainly blue sky with the
odd menacing cloud on the horizon. *Everything could still change.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

It's raining here but I have jobs to do outside, now to keep on topic,
is this a good time to prune an Acacia, the common or garden one that
grows everywhere, wild, here in the Auvergne?

Judith

I shouldn't think so - ours are about to burst into flower. But those might
be something entirely different!