Old 16-01-2008, 11:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Rdza secunda 'Akiikii'

Sure do Kay (well, not that I remember, but it's in my database). I got it
from C&H several years ago which means they may or may not have any lying
around somewhere. Certainly Gene or Mac should be able to tell you where
they got it from. Their number was 6306 indicating a seedling cross but
that's all I know. Hope this helps.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Do you recall where you got that?

K Barrett

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
This basket out performed itself this year. It bloomed with 10 spikes.
And when they were done it sent out 4 more! Fantastic!
Gary