Old 16-01-2008, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cliff_the_gardener cliff_the_gardener is offline

Default Raspberrries

Ah red leaves, the crab that I am familiar with that has a similar
habit is Laura. It has a darker pink flower and purple leaves turning
green, with red fruit. Would have said it is more widely available
given that one of the major fruit tree wholesalers list it. I do not
grow it myself but have seen it on the Northern Fruit Group's stand at
the Harrogate Spring Show and it certainly contrasted from standard
blossoms. Picture located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/8272033@N08/2197636889/
Laura is on top row, LHS.

Regards
Clifford