Old 16-01-2008, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Raspberrries

On 16 Jan, 22:11, cliff_the_gardener
wrote:
Ah red leaves, the crab that I am familiar with that has a similar
habit is Laura. *It has a darker pink flower and purple leaves turning
green, with red fruit. *Would have said it is more widely available
given that one of the major fruit tree wholesalers list it. *I do not
grow it myself but have seen it on the Northern Fruit Group's stand at
the Harrogate Spring Show and it certainly contrasted from standard
blossoms. *Picture located athttp://www.flickr.com/photos/8272033@N08/2197636889/
Laura is on top row, LHS.

Wonderful. I'm giving myself another 2/3 weeks and if I cannot find
the pumila Red Glow I'll go with the Laura. It will compliment my
little woodland garden and that will be that! Thanks a lot Clifford.