Old 17-01-2008, 05:11 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
KC[_2_] KC[_2_] is offline

Default help identify shrub and possible disease

On Jan 12, 9:58*pm, Cleetus Awreetus wrote:
I have shrub in my yard and it's almost completely covered in white
spots. *I don't know what type of shrub it is or what the white spots
are. *Can anyone help identify what type of shrub this is and what might
be the cause of the white spots and what can be done to get rid of them?
* See pictures athttp://www.the-kochs.com/shrub.htm

If this isn't a good forum to pose a question like this, please let me
know what a good forum might be. *Thanks.

Thanks.

I think someone used your plants to clean their chalkboard erasers.
Either that or the worse case of whiteflies I've ever seen.
KC