Old 17-01-2008, 07:45 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default companion planting - let's have it out!

"0tterbot" wrote in message

getting back to my question - have you made any concrete discoveries yet?

Jackie French doesn't seem to be convinced by most of the companion
planting info around IIRC. She has writtent hat most of it doesn't work
or is untested. Will try to dig out some of her writings ont his and do a
report back to you but don't holdyour breath on that as I've got a bit on
my plate ATM (perhaps by the time we do lunch?)

ok!

tbh, i've had a gutful of jackie french & never intend to read anything
she's ever written, ever again! (also, i came to realise recently that it
was she who patronised me at the tea urn during a meeting one time). i'm
just so over that blase approach she's got where no new info is added - it
just gets more & more blase. as though if you're having trouble with
something, you must be an idiot.

i'd have to back doesn't work &/or untested, however - i'm just strongly
suspecting that it hasn't been in any organised way. (not least because of
so much contradictory info - but then again, much garden info is directly
contradictory, isn't it?)

kylie