Old 17-01-2008, 03:18 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Roark's Website

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:36:16 CST, adavisus
wrote:

Assuming it is one of the very robust fast growing varieties, calculate
the labour cost involved....

That's what I have noted. My most expensive's, just grow and don't make a
lot of (or any) babies, SO much easier to deal with in the spring. Just
trim the tuber, set it back against the pot's edge and refill the empty
void with fresh dirt. If they do make a baby or two, it is worth more than
what one can find at Walmart... that every noob has in their pond already.
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us