Old 17-01-2008, 10:10 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default companion planting - let's have it out!

tbh, i've had a gutful of jackie french & never intend to read anything
she's ever written, ever again! (also, i came to realise recently that it
was she who patronised me at the tea urn during a meeting one time).

That would be enough to put one off.

i actually think it's a bit peurile of me. she probably didn't mean to be
patronising. but i detected the same blase tone that annoys me in her
writings!!

But I still think she is one of the
better garden writers for Oz, although I do like a chap called Harry
Grover (such a good name for a gardener too).

not heard of him! haven't found any australian person who really stands out
for me, although i've read some books i liked. i probably need a new
garden-crush ;-)
kylie