Old 18-01-2008, 12:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Jungle Cactus

I will gladly send you some pieces Om, so email me your
address & I will see what I can do. I already have some whites.
Cheers Wendy
"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

Jungle cactus blooming in my yard here in S.Calif.
Cheers
Wendy---------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image]

Want to trade some pads? :-)

I have one that blooms in white, but only if I keep it outdoors! It has
not bloomed since I moved it into the greenhouse so I plan to start a
second pot this spring. (White Epiphillum)

I do so have tons of cutting materials.

Amazing plant. I've had it for years and I snitched it from someone's
trash that was put out on the curb to go to the landfill...

It's not bloomed since I bought my digicam or I'd post pics.
--
Peace, Om

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who
don't."
-- Thomas Jefferson