Old 18-01-2008, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default More weather.........

Very windy here too which is not surprising, I think we are THE windy
city!

Oh no you're not! At least not today. Now, do you have horizontal
falling rain? We do!!

Dreadful here on the South Coast of the Isle of Wight. :-((

To think, I was sunbathing in the Canaries only a few days ago :-))

Mike

I have just listened to our local weather forecast and the man told me that
anyone living near the River Severn could be in big trouble, we are a couple
of fields away but a great deal higher so I think we are safe, I will
however go out and clear a few drains just to make sure :-).

kate