Old 18-01-2008, 12:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Laelia aurea

They are slow growing to flowering size. They take full sun in winter and I
give it about 20% shade in summer. As you know there's nothing alive that
needs full sun in the deep south during summer. I grow it in a small basket
with some pumice and a few chuncks of medium CHC. Most of the rupicolous
laelias do fine for me like that. There's always room for 1 more of these.
They fit in anywhere among the vandas or with B digbyana.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I absolutely have to get one of these! Pure magic!
Cheers Wendy
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
This is a first time bloomer for me.