Old 19-01-2008, 12:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default How do I get my wisteria to flower?

On 18 Jan, 22:40, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
Oh, sorry, not the OP - the PP (previous poster).
My guess about a non-flowering one is a seedling plant, sold as a
named variety.

) I thought for a moment you might have had some of that lovely wine
that I had too ...!

My wisteria has never been good. We've been promissing ourselves to
take it out but I've never had the heart. I like its twisting stems
around our porch. Something tells me that this year we might be in
luck. See, I do it again. The only thing that will convince me is if I
find something else to replace it. I had bought a Kolomicta to replace
it but now it is far too established on our south wall to move. Watch
this space!