Old 21-02-2003, 08:39 PM
Tim B

Default What happenned to JW Jung Seed Co ???

Try again. The site is back up. My recent experience was being queued up
waiting for a customer service rep for 5-10 minutes.

"Henry" wrote in message
I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to the JW Jung Seed Co

..
I tried to get on there web site ( WWW. Jungseed.com ) and it gave me a
weird page about a server setup. I tried calling and got perpetual busy
signals and tried e-mailing them with no response. Does anyone know what

the
story is with them-did they go under or what-any info would be

appreciated.
Henry