Old 19-01-2008, 07:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Sheena Sheena is offline

Default Jiffy 7 seed starting greenhouse

"Manelli Family" wrote in message

"Sheena" wrote in message
Thank you Suzanne and Billy for the advice. FYI, my plants are going to
be tottally indoors (I hope it works). Live in Alaska and in an
apartment, don't think the whole outdoor garden will work at the moment.

What kind of plants are you starting? It's best to start seeds about 6 to
8 weeks before your last frost date.

Sweet basil and cat-nip, later some chamamile (havn't found any seeds at the
local stores). I'm wanting a tea garden, specifically teas that are
relaxing.