Old 19-01-2008, 04:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Care tips for your orchid

"symplastless" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message

I forgot one for Don Staples whuile I am at it.. Wood, e.g., cellulose,
is bad for a forest so logging must be done in the name of forest health.
How much more absurd can you possibly be?

Uh, could you possibly try and explain what your talking about? Where as
logging has something to do with cellulose (i.e., that's what is harvested)
where did I, or any one else, ever say cellulose (what a forest is) is bad
for a forest? You really need to take your meds.

Beware of so-called tree experts/consulting arborists/tree biologists who
do not understand tree biology, because they never studied biology.