Old 19-01-2008, 09:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Catalogues and political stuff

It is cold and wet and dreary and we know the sap is running as the
local birds are tapping our sugar maple. Choice of seed is forefront
yet my garden will be OK no matter the mistakes I make.

Saw this and it sort of dims my garden concerns.

Supreme Court Denies Kucinich Ballot Bid

Jan 18th, 2008 | WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court on Friday allowed Texas
to print presidential primary ballots without Democratic candidate
Dennis Kucinich's name.

The court refused to step into a dispute between Kucinich and the Texas
Democratic Party over a loyalty oath all candidates must sign to make
the ballot.

Kucinich and singer-supporter Willie Nelson objected to the party oath
that a presidential candidate must "fully support" the party's eventual
nominee. Kucinich crossed out the oath when he filed for a spot on the
primary ballot.

Bill

--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA