Old 20-01-2008, 02:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Care tips for your orchid

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message

I forgot one for Don Staples whuile I am at it.. Wood, e.g., cellulose,
is bad for a forest so logging must be done in the name of forest
health. How much more absurd can you possibly be?

Uh, could you possibly try and explain what your talking about? Where as
logging has something to do with cellulose (i.e., that's what is
harvested) where did I, or any one else, ever say cellulose (what a
forest is) is bad for a forest? You really need to take your meds.

many projects on the Allegheny National Forest are planned under the false
premise that logging helps increase the health of a forest.

It probably would not take long to review your website and find the
latter.

Your site here for starters, give me a chance and I will find more
examples.
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

please explain what biological benefit logging has for forest health?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Beware of so-called tree experts/consulting arborists/tree biologists
who do not understand tree biology, because they never studied biology.

Clip from http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm
"Nature just does not cooperate with the best of management efforts. At
that time you may have to salvage whats left."

Don, you do not understand or know how to work with nature. You work
against nature. Why would there be a requirement to "salvage" cellulose, or
shall I lucidly say, "ROB" the forest, of much required cellulose? And you
say you are a forester. Maybe I am a forester.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.