Old 20-01-2008, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Birds

On 20/1/08 10:20, in article , "cupra"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

snip

Fantastic to see - will have to come down some time to look around
the nursery (with my DSLR for the bird pics!)

Please do. They're amazing to see and they're so confident, so at
home. On the one feeder outside my study window, I've had
greenfinches, blue tits, coal tits, sparrows and that obsessive
blackbird. We have feeders inside the main greenhouse and there's
always a shallow cardboard box full of crumbs and other bits and
pieces for birds that prefer to eat that way. The pheasants are back
on the lawn in the very early morning just before the dogs go out,
too.

Excellent - We will make a trip sometime!

Directions are on the web site but email we (removing the weeds) if you need
further info.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk