Old 20-01-2008, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Opinion please

On 20/1/08 21:48, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Jan 20, 7:33*pm, Aries wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:25:26 +0000, Sacha wrote:
On 20/1/08 18:17, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[26 quoted lines suppressed]
snip

Hello to Val and welcome to urg! *Hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks Sacha. *I took a peek at your website. *You're not so very far
from me so may pop down to visit your place sometime
--
it's not the years in your life that count.
It's the life in your years.

I will be going to visit Sacha in April and I cannot wait as her place
is famous. Did you see Ray on the t.v. some weeks ago Val?

Judith

Vis à vis April, Judith - check with me beforehand - only because two
grandchildren are due within ten days of each other. Must be something in
the air!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk