Old 20-01-2008, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Opinion please

On 20/1/08 19:33, in article ,
"Aries" wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:25:26 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 20/1/08 18:17, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[26 quoted lines suppressed]

snip

Hello to Val and welcome to urg! Hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks Sacha. I took a peek at your website. You're not so very far
from me so may pop down to visit your place sometime

Oh, that would be good! We're here most of the time but have the occasional
excursion, so ring first because I'd hate to miss you. Judith and I met up
several years ago and have been firm friends ever since. She's just as
naughty as you'd think she is but we talked for Britain. ;-)) Lots of
urglers have been here, several more than once so I'd love to see you.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk