Old 21-01-2008, 02:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Care tips for your orchid

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

Myself, I am studying Advanced Tree Biology. In Advanced Tree Biology
we reframe from loose, sloppy terms. Why, for a better understanding
how the system works. If I see a fellow is so far off tract to call
fertilizer plant food, I have enough care, concern, time and passion to
help that person better understand plants. Again, some people fight to
be stupid and spread it to others. Mostly product pushers are to blame
for the continued confussion.

Out of curiosity, where are you studying Advanced Tree Biology?

It is an educational course on DVD. Not available to the public yet. I
anticipate it will be soon. I study where ever I get the chance.

I didn't know Disney had put one out.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Nut Case