Old 21-01-2008, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default Opinion please

On Jan 21, 7:33*am, Aries wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:01:48 +0000, Sacha wrote:
On 20/1/08 19:33, in article ,
"Aries" wrote:

[13 quoted lines suppressed]

Oh, that would be good! *We're here most of the time but have the occasional
excursion, so ring first because I'd hate to miss you. *Judith and I met up
several years ago and have been firm friends ever since. *She's just as
naughty as you'd think she is but we talked for Britain. *;-)) * *Lots of
urglers have been here, several more than once so I'd love to see you.

Thanks Sascha, I look forward to meeting you sometime, most likely when
the weather is a little more clement! *From what I know of her in anothr
group, Judith is a fun person, naughty, but nice
--
Give others freedom to be themselves.
Appreciate the differences between their ways and yours.http://www.copelands.plus.com/val/

That's generous Val, thank you. Not so naughty these days, I'm happy
to settle for peace of mind.

Judith