Old 21-01-2008, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter James[_2_] Peter James[_2_] is offline

Default Spring creeping in?

Sacha wrote:

About four days ago we were remarking that the snowdrops seem rather late
this year, apart from a sparse clump or two here and there. Now we see them
springing up on the lawn and in all sorts of other odd places, too. I've
even seen a primrose in flower but in the garden, not in the real 'wild'.
snipped

My wife and I saw wild primroses in bloom on the Camel Trail on
Christmas afternoon.