Old 21-01-2008, 05:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:07:54 -0500, "symplastless"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:40:34 -0800, "Zootal"
wrote:

Continue to do this foliar feeding until fruit sets. More important,
do research and don't just trust my brand of remedy. I have
impossible brown rot with no treatment in sight.

Victoria

Please explain how you provide tree food by applying to leaves. How to
you
provide food for an autotroph?

Silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what stomata is? Didn't think so.

Sure, they are suck open on birches, anyway, we do not feed trees. Guess
what. You don't feed trees either. What I said I was out on my porch
photosynthesizing? Would you let people believe I could photosynthesize?
Come on, get honest! Quit attacking the messenger. You are not feeding a
tree with elements anymore than I can photosynthesize. Its very dishonest
to profess you are.. They are autotrophs. Again, in the USA you can write
and say stupid things that make no sense. Product pushers!

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.