Old 21-01-2008, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default evergreen hedging suggestions please

On 21 Jan, 16:38, David in Normandy wrote:
For extra coverage there is also a Russian vine, wisteria
passion flower, and honey suckle. Between them all they
should eventually cover the barn.

Oh my ... sounds wonderful! I've got all of them but not in the same
place on the same building! You'll have a job pruning all this, no?!
Our spring honey suckle has died last year after 8 years. It picked up
a bit but that spot got really dry so I took cuttings and took it all
out. I'm glad because in a way, I had always regretted not to have a
summer flowering variety. Perhaps someone above heard me ;o)