Old 21-01-2008, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Marco Schwarz Marco Schwarz is offline

Default Chllie Pepper Recommendation

Hi..

Peter Robinson wrote:

Why "in a northern direction" as a matter of interest?

Well it's our so called "magic plant hospital", means it seem to be able to
heal all kind off plant disease(s) and it's our favourite place for
overwintering coldwater aquaria.. :-)

This conservatory - it gets natural light from above and two vertical
sides..

Low temperatures - low needs relating to lighting - low-maintenance..

My chillies - stagnate in growth but stay green, they look well but don't
lose any leaves - and this is why I'm really content..! :-)

I'm trying to
give mine as much light as possible over winter to stop them going
leggy.

--
cu
Marco